BUT I bring new things, like these heart shaped flower seed hearts!
They have little seeds – English Daisy, Sweet Alyssum, Spurred Snapdragon, Corn Poppy and Black Eyed Susan embedded into the paper and I have hand punched then into 1 and 2 inch heart shapes.
All you need to do is plant, water and watch them grow into pretty flowers!
They could be used in so many different ways
- Incorporate the hearts into wedding favours, invitations, save the date cards, thank you & gift cards
- Use as table place settings
- Decorate cards and gift bags
- Sprinkle on tables and around centre pieces as decoration
- Make into tags to tie onto favours, gifts.. (I can do this for you using white organza ribbon, just message me to set up a custom order)
(soon to be on Etsy and WowThankYou also)
Bye for now! :]